Date: July 18th 2020
Event: Texas Motor Speedway Vankor 350
Format: 3 stages/167 laps/250.5 miles
Race Winner: Kyle Busch
Texas Motor Speedway Vankor 350 Notes:
Cory Roper and the Roper Racing Team #04 CarQuest Auto Parts Ford F-150 started 30th after drawing for track position based on points.
- At the end of Stage 1, Roper was in 24th and was finding some speed in the truck. With 31 laps to go, Roper was running 7th when he came to the pits to get tires in the final stage. An uncontrolled tire penalty sent Roper back to the 20th position with 13 laps remaining and ended up finishing 17th.
- This event marks Roper’s 23rd start in the truck series and places him 19th in driver points standings and 24th in owner points standings in the series.
- Cory Roper and the Roper Racing Team is primarily sponsored by CarQuest Auto Parts.
- Next race is a double header for the truck series at Kansas Speedway.
- Kyle Busch took the win at the Vankor 350. Christian Eckes, Matt Crafton, Stewart Friesen, and Brett Moffett completed the top five.