Date: July 11th 2020
Event: Kentucky Speedway Buckle Up in Your Truck 225
Format: 71 of 150 laps completed (weather)
Race Winner: Sheldon Creed
Kentucky 225 Notes:
Cory Roper and the Roper Racing Team #04 CarQuest Auto Parts Ford F-150 came to Kentucky Speedway not knowing what to expect from the track because this would be his first attempt at the 1.5 mile with no practice or qualifying.
- This event marks Roper’s 22nd start in the truck series and places him 20th in driver points standings and 25th in owner points standings in the series.
- Cory Roper and the Roper Racing Team is primarily sponsored by CarQuest Auto Parts.
- Roper started 30th from the draw then made his way up to 23rd to finish the race.
- Next race in Roper’s home state of Texas for the Vankor 350
- Sheldon Creed took the win at the Kentucky 225. Ben Rhodes, Matt Crafton, Johnny Sauter, and Austin Hill, completed the top five.
Cory Roper, driver of the No.04 Ford F-150
Tell us about the race in Kentucky:
“We had a great truck. It’s a shame we didn’t get to finish the race. It was a lot of beating, banging, and three wide racing. We had a fantastic truck. One of the best I have drove. Looking forward to Texas next race where we have had our best finishes and my first top ten in the truck series. Hoping to make CarQuest Auto Parts proud of this #04 Ford F-150 Texas truck team.”