- Date: Friday, June 7th, 2019
- Event: Speedycash.com 400 at Texas Motor Speedway
- Format: Format 40/40/87 laps 167 laps total
- Start/Finish: 20th/9th
- Race Winner: Greg Biffle
Race Results for SpeedwayCash.com 400
SpeedyCash.com 400 Notes
- Cory Roper and the No. 04 Preferred Industrial Contractors, Inc. Ford F-150 team came to Texas with one goal in mind, a top ten finish. That goal was accomplished Friday night with a 9th place finish making the Speedycash.com 400 Roper’s best career finish in his 13 starts with the NASCAR truck series.
- During the practice sessions, the crew made several adjustments to the truck and ran as high as 6th fastest. • Roper’s qualifying session was less than he expected with the fast truck from practice placing him p20th to start the race.
- Friday’s Speedycash.com 400 had a record breaking 13 cautions with Roper bringing out one of them with a spin in turn 2. Fortunately, he saved the truck and was able to stay on the lead lap.
- Roper ran as high as second and was side by side with the race winner, Greg Biffle, on one of many restarts. • Although Roper started stage 2 in the 17th position, he battled his way back to finish 9th.
- This was Ropers best career finish of 13 starts with the truck series and his first top ten finish. • Roper planned to run a full-time season for the 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, but due to lack of sponsorship and being self-funded, he had to scale back to a part-time schedule. Roper is unsure when his next race will be in 2019.
- Greg Biffle scored the win at the Speedycash.com 400. Matt Crafton, Tyler Ankrum, Grant Enfinger, and Harrison Burton completed the top five